How to Get an “A” in E-Commerce Subscription Services
A strong e-commerce subscription service can work wonders on your bottom line. Learn the benefits of this service and how to set one up with the perfect partner.Learn more
Your E-Commerce Shipping Deserves Worldwide Express
As an e-commerce business, you rely on your product to draw consumers to your site and on customer service to make them happy. But there's more to it than that. You also need dependable shipping and reliable e-commerce technology. When everything runs smoothly, chances are you'll see repeat customers. Any mishap and you might lose them for good. That's a risk you shouldn't take lightly.
It takes the right tools, service and expertise to make it all come together. If e-commerce shipping and technology aren't your strong points or you don't have time to oversee them, you need partners to handle them for you. Look no further. Shipping and technology might not be in your wheelhouse, but they are in ours.
Get discounts on your e-commerce shipments
We work with UPS® to give you access to dependable shipping services and affordable rates for both your B2B and B2C e-commerce shipments. Your options are practically endless. Here are a few to get you going:
- UPS SurePost® connects you with U.S. Postal Service for economical, final-mile delivery of lightweight, low-value shipments.
- UPS e-commerce rates help you save up to 50% off UPS® Ground and up to 66% off UPS 2nd Day Air® services for your higher-value shipments that need more day-definite delivery options.
- Additional special rate programs give you a variety of service options for shipments based on weight, value, volume and delivery timelines.
Plus, each service offering from UPS has its own benefits. Some include residential, delivery area and fuel surcharges as part of the rates, so you'll have no surprising fluctuations. Your Worldwide Express team will work with you to design a rate program that works best for your e-commerce shipping. You'll feel confident knowing you have access to parcel shipping options that fit your budget and please your customers.
Keep your business running efficiently with the right e-commerce shipping technology
From the moment consumers click onto your website to when the package is delivered at their doorstep, your entire system must be in sync. Your website must know what inventory is available. Your shipping platform needs to know where to deliver the order and what service to use. Things can quickly get out of whack if your systems aren't communicating with one another. We've got the e-commerce shipping tools to help keep the communication lines open.
Our shopping cart plug ins deliver your negotiated Worldwide Express rates directly to your point of sale for accurate shipment pricing. Or if you prefer a deeper integration to your ERP, one of our platform partners can connect it to SpeedShip®, our proprietary transportation management system (TMS), via an API. Either way, you'll find managing your shipping effortless when you're given the tools to:
- Import customers' orders automatically into your system
- Input fewer data entry errors
- Gain greater insight and control of your inventory
- Fulfill customer orders efficiently and with precision
Use our transportation management system to simplify your small package shipping process
Speaking of SpeedShip, our high-performing TMS connects you to UPS for your choice of dependable and budget-friendly parcel shipping solutions. By simplifying these tasks, you can plan for the future while spending more time on your business and less time on shipping tasks. Our TMS lets you:
- Store address books, custom packaging types and common reference codes to make shipment creation a breeze.
- Easily compare UPS shipping prices, transit times and service features for ground and air delivery.
- Avoid financial risks from shipment loss and damage by easily adding parcel insurance coverage online.
- Analyze your shipping trends using built-in reporting features.
Get live personalized support for your e-commerce shipping services & technology
That's a whole lot of technology we covered. Don't worry, you don't need to know exactly how it all works. You can feel confident knowing it simplifies your process, saves you money and helps satisfy your customers. But we don't just provide you with technology and shipping options and leave it at that. You'll get personalized service and know-how from real people. Our logistics experts and support team know the ins and outs of logistics and how it fits with e-commerce and shipping technology. And we'll bring our 30 years of knowledge and experience into your business. Get a shipping consultation today to see how your business could save on e-commerce solutions.