How To Pack Fragile Items For Shipping
Just like with any other product your customers order, they expect fragile packages to arrive on time and intact. But the best way to ship fragile items requires special attention to put them in the greatest position possible for a successful delivery. And it's unlikely the recipient will be more forgiving if an easily damaged piece doesn't arrive as planned.
A Packaging Guide on Shipping Fragile Items
- How shippers should approach and prepare packaging for fragile shipping
- What materials matter most to keep fragile items safe
- How to build consistent, reliable packaging processes from labeling to item placement in containers
- Item-specific tips for packing breakables like glassware, instruments, food and more
- Why parcel insurance is so important when shipping fragile packages
Once items are on the truck, it's hard to know how they'll be handled. Sometimes accidents happen that are out of everyone's control. Maximizing product safety is critical to giving fragile items the best chance to arrive safely and survive the trip unscathed. Our guide offers strong foundations to ship fragile safely – so what are you waiting for?
Still Have Questions on Packing Fragile Items for Shipping?
As a third-party logistics (3PL) partner focused on all facets of small and mid-size business parcel shipping, Worldwide Express does more than help you book shipments. Our team of logistics experts can help you build efficient shipping practices and connect you with vital resources to keep you one step ahead. Connect with us to find out how we can help with your fragile shipments and other parcel shipping needs!