Guide for Ship-Shape Parcel Packaging
If you've ever crossed your fingers after shipping an order hoping it'll reach its destination without damages or extra costs, it's time to take the guesswork out of small package shipping.
Our e-guide is your lucky charm, making sure you make the right decisions for packaging, cushioning and placing orders. Download our Guide to Small Package Shipping to become a parcel pro and ship with more confidence.
Our e-guide breaks down critical decisions and common knowledge gaps in the process, including:
- Lowering shipping costs and avoiding fees. Who knew a thing as simple as your box selection could make such a big difference? (We did.) Simple adjustments will improve shipping rates and ensure you meet carrier order requirements.
- Making smarter decisions for packaging materials. Just like your nutrition plan, if you put good stuff in, you get good stuff out. With so many cushioning options out there, it's good to know which ones fit best with your items.
- Packaging techniques that properly secure items. How you pack is often the difference between customers smiling or frowning when they look inside their boxes. Apply the right methods to your packages to turn frowns upside down.
- Small oversights that may cause larger issues. We know you're eager to get the orders out the door, but there are a few things to do to put a bow on boxes before bidding adieu (we mean bows figuratively, trucks and bows don't get along).
- Tips for eco-friendly shipping. Ship greener and save green at the same time. What's not to love?
Every box heading out the door is a piece of your brand, so it's essential to get it right. Download our small package shipping guide to nail down your processes and have peace of mind for every order headed out the door.
Worldwide Express is the ace up your sleeve
Believe it or not, there's a fair amount of packaging consideration that needs to go into every order. Building best practices into your small package shipping results in time-saving efficiency, cost savings and even better customer relationships. Download our small package shipping guide to get started, or take it to the next level by talking to us for a free parcel operations assessment.
UPS® Shipping Made Easy with WWEX
Small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) have plenty to worry about without the added stress of managing their UPS shipping. Download our guide to learn how to make the process easier.Learn More