CASE STUDY | MELON 1
Leading Watermelon Producer Streamlines Shipping Process With WWEX and GlobalTranz
- Melon 1 was assigned a dedicated account team that operates on a “must go” and “no fail” mentality.
- Worldwide Express uses its network of more than 85,000 FTL carriers to get shipments on trucks when capacity is tight.
- Worldwide Express monitors drivers and trucks in real time and alerts Melon 1 to any issues regarding late deliveries.
CASE STUDY | GREEN ROADS
CBD Company Streamlines Parcel Shipping with Worldwide Express and UPS®
- Green Roads sends roughly 2,700 small package shipments nationally/internationally each week.
- Worldwide Express delivers a dedicated UPS trailer to its location every day.
- Green Roads has a dedicated account team that provides around-the-clock support.
- Worldwide Express works with UPS to keep a steady 97 percent claims approval.
CASE STUDY | BAY ISLAND
Specialty Food Gift Supplier Saves Money, Improves Shipping Processes with WWEX
- Bay Island bid out their freight and Worldwide Express came in with very competitive rates.
- Worldwide Express helped improve processes for tracking and delivery verification.
- Bay Island now has the trucks, trailer space and support it requires for its annual shipping surge.
- Worldwide Express leverages its carrier network and sophisticated TMS to provide top solutions.
CASE STUDY | CHEMCORE
Sink Wholesale Supplier Gets Customer Support, Claims Process Upgrade with Worldwide Express
- Chemcore sends 380 shipments per week through UPS parcel, LTL and FTL shipping.
- Worldwide Express provides better rates along with a single point of contact.
- Worldwide Express assumed oversight of the often-complex claims process.
- Chemcore was assigned an account team that understands their unique shipping challenges.
CASE STUDY | ADA
Midwest Manufacturer Cuts Cost and Increases Shipping Efficiency With Worldwide Express
- ADA manufactures plastic-coated steep products, averaging 18 freight shipments per week.
- The company was assigned a dedicated account team that provides expert shipping support.
- Worldwide Express leveraged its TMS to create a 95 percent quote-to-billing accuracy.
- ADA has seen a 100 percent success rate in claims payouts from carriers.