Quiz: Can your business benefit from a shipping expert?
Worldwide Express is a 3PL Partner Dedicated to Customer Relationships and Success
At Worldwide Express, we measure our success by the success of our customers. In fact, we like to think of our customers as partners, with both sides working toward the common goal of profitability and efficiency.
It's our discovery process early on that sets us apart from competitors. We take the time to get to know each customer and their unique needs, and create tailored-made shipping and logistics solutions that solve their most daunting challenges. This includes identifying opportunities for growth and building upon these early interactions to keep the momentum going for long-term success.
We also use our decades of experience and knowledge attained from working with thousands of small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help you make smart business decisions. All of this makes Worldwide Express a third-party logistics (3PL) partner of choice!
A Third-Party Logistics Provider That Gets To Know You
Our commitment to your success begins on day one and continues as your needs change and you find yourself in search of new solutions. Here is how we lay the groundwork for your success early on:
- Meet and greet. During our first meeting with customers, our experts conduct a free consultation to get to know you and your business. This goes well beyond the delivery of a rate card. In fact, we thoroughly investigate your current services and solutions, whether you're shipping parcel, less-than-truckload (LTL) or full truckload (FTL). We will even conduct an invoice review and audit your current shipping charges for cost saving opportunities.
- Shipping strategy. Once a company starts shipping with us, we will learn more about your business goals and how shipping fits into them. We will identify services and solutions that can help you save money, increase efficiency and set you up for success. Take scaling from parcel shipping to LTL for example or maybe you're interested in reaping the benefits of both small pack and freight from one 3PL. We will create strategies that will help you grow your business, easily manage inbound and outbound shipping, excel at one-off or recurring services, implement reverse logistics and much, much more.
- Technology know-how. Our innovative shipping technology is a core reason we are an industry leading 3PL provider. Early on, we will introduce you to our transportation management system (TMS), e-commerce shipping software options and other technology solutions. Our proprietary TMS will help you manage both parcel and freight shipping , select carriers and services, track shipments, analyze shipping invoices and more. Most importantly, we will put a plan into place that takes into account your technical proficiency and offers long-term guidance and support based upon your comfort level with these programs.
- Past experiences with 3PL services. If you've ever worked with a 3PL in the past to outsource logistics, we want to know about it! We want to understand what went well and what didn't, what you expected and what didn't materialize in that relationship. Having that extra knowledge lets us get to the heart of what's important to you. We will provide solutions that address lingering issues and be sure to build upon the successes you experienced.
We Provide Ongoing Small Business Shipping Support
During the infancy stages of the relationship, we will work diligently to set your SMB up for shipping success. But the support and dedication doesn't stop there. Worldwide Express will develop strategies that will provide long-term prosperity. That includes:
- Dedicated account team. At Worldwide Express, customers are assigned a dedicated account team. That includes an account executive, logistics coordinator, carrier sales representative and driver services specialist. Each member of the team is an expert in what they do and completely committed to your business. When partnering with a third-party logistics provider, you will find few companies that offer this extensive coverage.
- Location visits. Whenever possible, our logistics experts will personally visit your location so we can see your shipping operations and monitor its progress first-hand. We have more than 200 offices nationwide, so if your consultant isn't in your area, we'll arrange for another expert from an office nearby to work in partnership to assist you.
- Shipping operations analysis. Worldwide Express will analyze your shipping operations and recommend strategies to optimize your efforts. We can help you maneuver between parcel and freight shipping and create a strategy that incorporates both. We can also help you determine when you need additional solutions like international, hazmat, multimodal shipping and a wide range of other specialty shipping solutions.
- Keeping you informed with supply chain and shipping trends. Worldwide Express has its finger on the pulse of the shipping industry and understands current trends, along with yearly challenges like peak season and hurricane disruptions. We also understand governmental regulations, labor shortages, capacity crunch and other issues — and what they mean for your business. We are not stingy with this information and will pass off our learnings to you so you can avoid pitfalls and ship smarter.
- Ongoing technology support. We can't speak for all 3PLs, but Worldwide Express provides innovative technology AND supports you with resources after implementation. That includes training, maintenance, updates and ongoing support to your team for any technology issues or disruptions. Not all 3PL companies operate this way. But it's part of our commitment to you as a partner to ensure you are operating at full capacity and are maximizing the innovative technology resources at your disposal.
Learn why SMB's trust Worldwide Express as their top third-party logistics company!
Worldwide Express has spent more than 30 years handling logistics for tens of thousands of businesses like yours all over the country. We specialize in helping SMBs get the most out of their shipping experience. And we do that through our unmatched combination of carrier relationships, industry expertise, sophisticated technology, unbeatable rates and personalized service. Reach out to a shipping expert today to learn more about our approach to relationship building and how this can benefit you as a shipper!