Do You Need a 3PL?
If you manage your company's business shipping, you've likely heard about third-party logistics (3PL) providers — companies that help small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) streamline and improve their shipping processes. In fact, more than 80% of companies outsource some — if not all — of their domestic shipping!1
If you're wondering if your business could benefit from working with a 3PL provider, then it's time to download our free e-guide. In this guide, Worldwide Express (WWEX) outlines some of top reasons to consider partnering with a 3PL — and if it's time for your company to make the switch.
In our e-guide, we ask a number of questions to gauge if a 3PL could benefit your business shipping. To learn if a 3PL is truly right for your company's needs, ask yourself these questions:
- Are my business shipping rates consistently overpriced?
- Do I lack the time and energy to manage my own shipping?
- Do I have trouble getting my shipments on the truck?
- Do I wish I had access to better shipping automation technology?
- Could I use an expert's help to better optimize my shipping logistics?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it might be time to consider a 3PL like WWEX. By partnering with a 3PL, you gain access to valuable tools and resources that are not typically available to SMB shippers on their own:
- Multiple carrier and service options from one convenient login
- A variety of customizable and consolidated invoice types
- An easy-to-use, online transportation management system (TMS)
- Shipping consultation from a team of seasoned experts
Working with a 3PL can make all the difference in your shipping efficiency — and your company's bottom line. If you're stuck in a shipping rut, consider the cost benefits of partnering with a 3PL like WWEX.
Still weighing your options?Download our e-guide to learn why SMBs like yours value working with a 3PL partner. Still have questions? Take our short quiz to learn if a 3PL is right for your business.
Ready to start saving with a 3PL?Contact your WWEX support team today to learn what we can do for your business.
1 2019 23rd Annual Third-Party Logistics Study: The State of Logistics Outsourcing, Infosys and Dr. C. John Langley, 2019.